Miya Epoch Reels, Power Cords, Owner's Manuals, Flash Capsules
1. Simple Lever-Action Drag control will give you a wide
range of stable drag adjustments.
2. On-Off Winding switch to pump your catch.
3. The Auto Winding switch to relax your arms.
4. The unique Miya Level Winding mechanism to keep your line evenly on the spool.
5. The Variable Speed Control dial to reel your catch in at just the right speed.
6. The Line Counter to tell you how far your line is out by the revolution of the spool.
7. The Speed Indicator to indicate the position of the winding speed.
8. Automatic Zero Stop to keep your line from running through the guide (automatically stops winding when the counter reaches "000")
9. The Battery Indicator will show if your batter power is sufficient or not.
10. For the big catch, the Override Handle will enable you to add more winding power as needed.
11. Large LCD display with line out, spool rotation, speed indicator, depth memory, etc.
12. The Direction of spool turning.
13. Depth Memory to recall your last drop. The bait will sink down to the same spot every time to the previously set memory until you reprogram to a new depth or reset your reel. Selected models only
3 M Power Cord for CX-2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,15, 20 reels
Miya Epoch Reel- A NEW ERA OF COMPUTERIZED FISHING Reel